Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dree vs. Roddrica

My given name is Roddrica but I’m known in the streets as Dree. I was raised in Southside Holmes with my mom as the only child but I have a step brother and sister. My father moved in with us two years after he got out of prison. I was six years old around this time and it seem like I was really getting to know him. We always went skating, fishing, to the movies, and bowling. Although we had good times we always shared our bad times. My mother was a straight hell raiser and she always acted like she loved to argue and fight all the time. When my parents split up after being together for 17 years, it felt like the best thing that had ever happened to me. Now I am in Pathways to Employment and everything is going great. I’m finally doing something I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment