Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello!.

My name is Sandra Lopez. I am twenty nine years old. I am from the Cactus land most people know with the name of Mexico.
I have living in Charlotte, NC since 2007. I have found a lot of opportunities here. I am happily married with a wonderful man. He is from Pittsburgh,PA. We have been married for two years and three months.
I am a pets lover. My favorite hobby is sewing. My passion is peace & love. One of my virtues is always seeing the good side in a typical situation. I like Beach living and love water sports. I like to be around people that appreciate waking up and just being happy to be a live & healthy.I also appreciate the opportunities that I have during my life, freedom is one. My freedom gave me the opportunity to travel, explore, and meet different cultures. I may not be too smart but my mind & life has had unforgettable experience's. I am good listener. I have no problems with patience. I am open to learn anything, at any time. Some day I would like to be the voice of all of the people, like me,that come to America with limited English. I want to show them the way to take advantage of the opportunities that this Country gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment