Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Every Day Life- Sarah A.

Hi, my name is Sarah A., and I am currently taking the Career Pathways Office Information Systems program here at the downtown Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, North Carolina (which is also known as the Central Campus of CPCC). To be more specific, the classes which I am taking (keyboarding in an office atmosphere, financial literacy in the workplace, and on job skills) are in the Central High building.
The Central Campus of CPCC isn’t lacking in food, either. There is a cafĂ© in the library on this campus, along with a Bojangles right across the walkway next to the Terrell building, and also a hot dog stand in close proximity to the Giles building.
By the way, the Central Campus of CPCC is located on Elizabeth Avenue here in the city of local downtown Charlotte. The Central High and the Terrell buildings are located right across from each other. The Giles building is just a short walk from the Terrell building and at a diagonal proximity to it.
Apart from my student life at CPCC, I read lots of books and watch plenty of interesting movies, both of these interests of mine being factual and fictional in context and/or plot. I also do a lot of cooking for my Mom and Dad for our weekly (and sometimes biweekly, depending on if I cook our delicious yet healthy beef stew or not) dinner meals. I am now almost a complete expert at cooking beef stew and preparing the ingredients needed to make this recipe.
I love to listen to the music which I have on my IPod Nano and the music I don’t have on it online at www.youtube.com. (You can click on the link if you want to.) Just make sure you do so as a fun activity at home. That’s normally what I do.
Well, that’s pretty much it. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post. Hope that you enjoyed reading it.
-Sarah A.

No comments:

Post a Comment