Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Life Is Like One Giant Puzzle
My name is Sharon Miller. I am attending Central Piedmont Community College; through the Pathways to Employment. I am also attaining my General Education Degree. Upon graduation, I plan to come back and study for an Associate's Degree in Business Administration. My first week here at Central Piedmon Community College has been a great experience. I have learned a lot about typing, writing blogs, and meeting new people. I missed out on a lot of my education, as well as, becoming aware of my goals. I have about 20 years of work experience under my belt, but there has always been a stumbling block in the way of me moving up the corporate ladder due to my lack of education. It is the missing piece of the puzzle that I do not have. I am hoping to change that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment