Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Magic Carpet- Tate
My name is Tate formerly known as “Tha Great One!” I gotta stone cold groove ya digg? And imma ride this wave ‘till the breeze knocks me off understand me!? So you better aboard the magic carpet or you going to miss out on the miss out on the spectacular fantasy to tour! I’m a cool kind cat to be a good looking brother. I don’t speak too much on the wrong subjects unless it’s profitable. You know, don’t speak unless spoken to. Tate loves the opposite sex! For all of ya’ll who kinda slow, that means Tate loves women! I really don’t have much sand in my time glass for people without common sense na’ mean? Like come on get the….heck around me with all that Joe blow nonsense you talking. Like now! Oh, my bad. I had got kinda angry there for a minute. I forgot you were there. Sorry. Tate gotta BEAUTIFUL solider name Jaiden Amari Marcus Tate. He is the best thing to happen to me since I fell in love with the natural green trees, which the earth produces every day! But yo, if I told you what his mother did recently, you’d be like “That’s F’d up!” But I don’t know you like that to be dishing all of my business to ya! He my heart tho. I have been through some things in my 22 years on this earth in this body, but like a true stone cold “groova” , Tate always bounce back like a round ball hitting the floor. Back in ’05 I had to rough this human up because he was disrespecting my little cousin. Unfortunaly HIS SISTER stabbed me twice. Once in my inside left elbow and once in my sexy belly. Now anit that some issh’? Your sister? GET REAL! Ha! You need to pull your….Oh dang, my fault. I did it again; almost forget you was there. But yeah, your boy has been threw it! My mama beat me with a metal baseball bat! I didn’t have a place to stay in 2007, until my cousin Joe Dime took me in. Thank God for that because it’s rough trying to find some where to lay from night to night. I dropped out of high school in 2005. Why might you ask? Because I couldn’t play basketball! I know that might seem crazy but, school was very hard for me and basketball was one thing that I wanted to do. I knew I had to keep my grades up to play ball and I did just that. I won a state title with my teammates and we were winning and winning big! I, of course, was the star of the team and I began to get noticed by colleges as a possible recruit for their basketball program. Unfortunally I was the leader of a school wide protest against my cruel and evil principle. Ronald Ballistic was a leader also. Long story short, he kicked me and him out of the school entirely. Just me & him! That made me ineligible to play out my senior year and when I heard that news, it just broke me into pieces! I got into an “F” it mind state. “What! I can’t play no ball!? No Scouts?! Well “F” it, I not going back! Basketball is what made me want to do my work and without it, I had no reason to come. Boy was I WRONG! But today is a different day! I got my boy in my life now, so I had to makes moves to better his life, so I went back to school to learn. I’m at CPCC taking up some female stuff but it’s cool because I’m around lot of women! Me and La’Varis. I want to graduate and get a job in the cool A.C. and hopefully there will be a lot of other females surrounding me! Oh, I came back to school because I wanted to learn more of what I didn’t already know. I got the desire to do so by looking at my lil’ solider! Prey for me and those who are around. Maybe on my next blog I will get into deeper issh’ with you because I know ya a little bit now. Lol. Holla at me Tho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment