Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I FEEL VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT MY FAITH

I feel very passionate about my faith to Jehovah God. He’s my strength. He’s the one that keeps me alive. I have done so many mistakes, and after all, He’s still blessing me. His blessings are countless. I hope He forgives me for all I have done wrong. He knows my heart, and knows I am always trying to do the best humanly possible. He knows I love him deeply, and because of Him, I have taken so many things. I have a lot to thank him for. As the Bible says: “Even if your father or mother leaves you, Jehovah will never leave you”. I deeply believe in this, He’s not only my spiritual father, but everything to me. He always gives me the strength to overcome any problem or barriers, life or myself put ahead of me. He loves me! I know that for sure. Even when someone tries to make me think Jehovah had left me, I know it’s not true. I am imperfect, that’s why I can’t really see what He sees. I put my whole life, my heart, and all my love to Jehovah. He’s a happy father, and wants me to be happy too. I know someday I’ll remember all these frustrating moments I’ve been going through lately, and that day I’ll thank Him for giving me wisdom, love, and the strength to overcome all those difficult moments. I thank Him every day for all His love, patience, blessings, and approval of all the decisions I have to make from now on. Jehovah is love that is why I know He wants me to love and be loved too.
With His blessings, I see myself happy and with a beautiful family. I see all my children happy as well, and very proud of all my accomplishments. A few years from now I see myself serving Jehovah with ALL my loved ones. Right now I feel much better. I feel stronger. Maybe I have cried so much, that I don’t want to, or feel like it anymore. I wish I was born a Jehovah Witness. I would have avoided so many mistakes and sufferings. I know Jehovah will make me stronger, healthier, and happier. He’s going to make me a much, much better me!
Ever since I became a Jehovah Witness, I became a better person. Watch carefully! I did not say perfect, I said better. Understanding why we suffer, gave me hope that someday no one’s going to cry, suffer, get sick or even die. But above all, there will always be true love. I believe, someday we are going to live in a perfect world, ruled by Jesus. I have faith that someday, ALL my loved ones will get to love Jehovah as much, or even more than I love Him. I know I can only be happy if I have His blessings, love and protection, for all these, I’ll put all my effort to accomplish it!

Jade Pinos

No comments:

Post a Comment