I chose to come back to school for the career pathways college program in order to be able to get a job in the near future. This program has helped to broaden my career, financial and typing skills. It has helped in doing so by putting them to the test and improving them at the same time. It has also given me some new friends that are and always will mean a lot to me. These friends are my classmates as well. The mix of business and pleasure in this program is very well-balanced, just as it usually is in the world of work.
I have decided to start taking such a program at this moment in time because the opportunity has presented itself to me. Once I had the chance to get into this specific career pathways program, I took it. I have been able to grow in experience in the field of office information systems specialist. This growth of skill comes along with much thanks to those teachers and administrators who have been there to help. They have also made me more confident in myself through their encouraging words. My advice for those people getting ready to enter this or other pathways programs next year is to be prepared for a challenge no matter what program you take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment