Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A story about me…

My name is Relinda, and I live in Charlotte, NC I am forty-one years old. I am a divorced mother of three children, 22,19,6. I am a sister as well as a daughter. I have a ninth grade education. However, I have always faked my level of education. I have always held a job.
I have had many jobs in my life, such as, being a cashier in a grocery store, a server in a restaurant, as well as for Insurance Company. I was fortunate enough to also, own my own cleaning service for fifteen years. It was a success until 2007 when the economy changed.
After separating from my husband and making some bad choices. I have a mentor now and have received a scholarship to Pathways to Employment. I have to come to the reality that I need an education to better myself, as well as, set a good example for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment