“This may not mean nothing to yall, but understand nothing was done for me. So I don’t plan on stopping at all, I want this forever.” Drake
I started out with that verse from a song, because it shows passion. I am very passionate about changing my life around. My life has been one of many trials and tribulations. From a young child, I always felt unloved, unwanted, ugly and useless. Anything you can think of that has those same meanings, I felt that. Feeling like that ALL of your life, can take its toll on you. For a while, I just gave up. I felt like GOD, and anyone that was supposed to love and care for me, hated me. At one point, I let all the bad that had happened to me take over. I became the poster child for “Hot Girl”, like Lil’ Wayne and the group “Hot Boyz”, used to say. Only problem was, the20song wasn’t out yet! The way I lived my life back then was no way for any girl to live. Looking back at my life is what makes me passionate about changing my life. My experiences have been the main reason why I show my kids so much love. I never got it, so I do my best to let each one of them know how much momma loves them. I am passionate about never making my kids feel the way I did growing up. I am passionate about changing my life around, because I want to do better and more for my kids. They deserve better than what I have been able to provide so far. I have never abused or neglected them, but our lives have had its share of ups and downs. Up until recently, I never came to terms with all the pain I have endured in life. Now, I am passionate about accepting it and moving forward. I am passionate about life. You only get one. Don’t let it beat you down. Pray and grow.
Tiffany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment