I feel very, very passionately about my previously pursued hobbies and favorite past times. My hobbies were: collecting the 50 states’ quarters (and various stamps also) and scrapbooking. I still feel quite attached to the leftover results of my hobbies, even though I no longer continue to practice them. I once had thirty-two out of fifty collectible U.S. quarters. I still have many different varieties of stamps, most of them happening to be ones of the wild animals of Africa, Princess Diana, and of political figures and monuments from different countries. Back when I did scrapbooking, I made two scrapbooks for myself and a few for certain family members.
My two favorite things to do are: read books and watch movies. The three genres of books which I enjoy reading are: historical, fantasy, and sometimes even horror novels. For instance, the current book I am reading (for the pure enjoyment of its plot) is called New Moon, the second book in a series of four books called the Twilight book series. I am also currently reading the first two novels in the Sookie Stackhouse novel series, which are called Dead Until Dark and Living Dead in Dallas. I get a great amount of enjoyment out of watching almost any type of movie genre as well. Most of the time I watch either action-filled or comedic ones, along with the occasional fantasy or horror film (in order to spice things up a bit). My passion for these objects and things to do will never fade away since they all mean so very much to me in the way of happy memories and keeping me from getting bored on weekends.
-Sarah A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment