Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WHAT’S BEEN ON YOUR MIND THESE DAYS….

The only thing that has been on my mind is trying to better myself and find a well paying job that I can stay on for more than six months. I really need some type of income on a consistent basis. Times are very hard right now, and I’m just hoping and praying that my time to shine is right around the corner. I don’t sell drugs, nor do I rob people. I don’t engage in illegal activities so therefore my only means of me getting money is by working; that’s all I know. I can’t really say that anything else has been on my mind these days because I live a great life, but I’m just broke. I need to be on the winning team for at least once, know what I’m saying? I just need a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment